| Recipe: Roasted Deadlines & Tossed Time
2 months overload 2 years of frozen patience
2 months deadlines 2 years of frozen grace
2 months of impatience Infinite time
1. Center yourself in a beautiful and stimulating
setting and experience infinite time! Feel it!
2. Trim and toss away impatience.
3. Chop overload into small pieces by relaxing
with the meanings & memories of "Thinking".
See Excerpt from"Thinking":Passions of a Poet.
4. Place patience and grace in an imagination-
powered oven to defrost them.
5. Roast deadlines in an anger- powered oven.
6. As warm feelings rise and muscles relax,
breathe very deeply and bask in infinite time
while reading "Colors of Joy"
See Excerpt"Colors of Joy":Passions of the Soul"
Repeat daily for 2-3 weeks or as needed.
|How to lose weight using recipes in "Passions of the Soul"!
Healing theMind & Feeding the Soul
|We all have to watch our
weight and we all need to
enjoy our life & our food!
We eat in many ways: We eat
with our eyes, our mind, our
mouth... I invite you to eat with
your imagination & your mind.
Delicious and Delightful
Share them with someone!